School Holiday Program
SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM
Our school holiday program is an out of school care program, giving children from the age of 4 – 12 years the chance to experience a variety of fun challenges and gymnastics based activities.
- Full Days & Multiple days are only available for 5 to 12 year olds.
- 4 Year olds may only attend AM Half Days
Our accredited and highly experienced coaches ensure that children enjoy themselves by offering the following activities.
- Basic games. gymnastic challenges
- Moves, music, dancing, lunch and rest
Half Day4 to 12 Years old
- Available 8am-11am or 12pm-3pm
- Must bring own water, Morning & or Afternoon tea
- See Available Dates
- Extended Play option now available. 12pm - 4:30pm Mon/Tues/Wed only.
1 Full Day5 to 12 Years old
SPRING SEPT-OCT 2021 HOLIDAY PROGRAM
Parents Must sign their children In and Out on the daily roll located at Reception. We ask parents not to arrive before 7:45am. Parents are to remain with their children until coaches invite children to enter the gym 5minutes before the start time.
What to bring
If your child is attending a full day you will need to provide morning and afternoon tea, lunch and a water bottle. Please remind your children not to eat all their food in one sitting. If your child is only attending a half day you will need to provide morning or afternoon tea and a water bottle.
What to wear
What to wear – We ask that you dress your children appropriately for gymnastics. Comfortable clothing with no zips or buckles that can get caught on the equipment and no skirts or dresses. Jewellery is Not permitted. Long hair should be tied back.
- Girls – Leotards, shorts, leggings, fitted T-shirt.
- Boys – Shorts and a T-shirt
Terms & Conditions apply.